Bostonia Rantida

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Concerned Parent

So, my bike got stolen. Blah blah no U lock chain lock I'm stupid blah blah I will kill whoever stole it. Anyway, I've been checking craigslist in case the intrepid thief (who for some reason left said busted chain lock in the milk crate (s)he took off my rear rack, which was still there when I got off work) decides to sell it there. Mom is scouring CL, but she's a CL n00b and for some reason can't remember the make/model of my bike, let alone its color, despite her visiting and riding it last week. Yeah, I love my mom, but attention to detail is not exactly her strong suit.

***

From: Madre@work
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:11 PM
To: BR
Subject: bike

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1352000533.html

This looks like your bike. Check out the kickstand when you look at
it because yours was messed up,
Madre
Mathematics Team
[redacted] Middle School

---------------------------------------------

From: BR
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:17 AM
To: Madre@work
Subject: RE: bike

Mom, I love you for looking, but for God's sake, my bike is blue, and it
doesn't look like that at all!

This is my bike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home