Bostonia Rantida

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Commuter Wail

I left a few minutes early today since I felt like getting out ... caught a green train right away, but it was rerouted to one of the lines I don't usually take home, and having walked a lot during the day, I didn't feel like walking all the way from that stop, so I disembarked at Kenmore.

Well.

I waited for about ten minutes and then went upstairs to catch a bus when I saw there were delays ... luckily I got right on but it was packed with people who were probably half normal bus takers and half regular B Line denizens.

Clearly I also could have walked from there, but did I mention I'd walked a couple miles in my boots already that day? Whatever.

Got home in about 30, which isn't really that bad anyway. Lucky I caught that last train out, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home