Bostonia Rantida

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wet in Boylston T

Hit the outbound Boylston T stop earlier after I got sick of walking in the rain, and there was a half-food deep (at least) puddle outside of the entrance that you couldn't avoid ... I was surprised the puddle wasn't waterfalling down the steps, actually.

Now, this helped me realize that I had higher-up holes in my boots (apparently the puddles I stomped in earlier were too shallow to hit them), but I could've gone without having wet, wet feet on my lunch break. Oh well.

Luckily for you, fellow Green Line commuters, there was a crew shoveling the water out of the depression and down the small hill by the time I walked by again just now.

That said, the station is a drippy mess and the stairs are awfully wet, so watch your steps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home