Bostonia Rantida

Monday, June 12, 2006

Kicked Out!

I was at the bar on Saturday with two friends who were visiting from my native state. I took them to this bar because it has cheap, big beers, and it's pretty low key.

I went to the bathroom not long before we were planning on leaving, and noticed a large glass of beer on the floor just outside the men's bathroom. Weird.

Anyway, it was about 1:30am when we were getting ready to jet, and one of my friends wanted to hit the head. He got back quite awhile later and said that he thought he'd gotten kicked out, but it was weird (he was back grabbing his jacket; nice that they didn't just debuildingfy him forcibly, I guess).

When he exited the bathroom, he apparently knocked over the very glass I'd noticed earlier, and then some stealth bouncer told him he'd better jet.

Um, WTF?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home