Bostonia Rantida

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Memo to Bostonians: It's Not That Cold Out

As I flipped and flopped my way through the square today, I saw boots aplenty. I saw jackets drawn about people tightly. I saw, God help me, scarves. Wrapped around necks! Tightly! Wooly looking scarves!

Dudes, it's 60 degrees out. There's a breeze, but it's not exactly biting. I realize that it's cloudy and grey out, but OH MY GOD, it isn't that cold. Shoot, I was sweating by the time I got back to work, having walked about a mile on my break -- I had to take off my (very thin) cardigan, in fact.

I know I'm the exception, not the rule. I know that I'm always roasting. But seriously, it's early October, and it's just not that cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ron Newman said...

Cold? We have all our office windows open right now.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home