Bostonia Rantida

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Olde Manne Wintyre Arriveth

So Boston finally decided to get cold -- and to think, people were complaining "It's not supposed to be 60 degrees in December" just a few days ago. I'll bet they're complaining again now.

Me? You know how I roll. I'm in flips when the temp gets to 55. I'm a cold-weather body. Doesn't seem like there are many of those around here ... I see people bundled up like they're going skiing already. People, please! You couldn't even see your breath yesterday (until late that night, anyway). Sure the wind was biting, but then you get into a building and the heating is pounding away -- in an office, where you remove your coat, it's one thing, but after a quick walk-through of the library, I'm roasting. ?!? Same thing always happens with the bus.

I know I keep talking about this, but it really does drive me crazy.

I'll think of a different topic soon, I'm sure.

In the meantime, be glad that it's just the tip of the winter iceberg, yet. The real hounds of winter have yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home