Bostonia Rantida

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Teddy?!?

Teddy Kennedy. The name conjours up a lot. But I love Ted Kennedy. I'm proud to have voted for him. I like this guy. So here's to you, Ted. I wish you well in your struggle with cancer. Thank you for that pro-raising the minimum wage speech awhile ago. The lilt of your Massachusetts accent and the power of your conviction, played over and over again, once let my mind let go of the really shitty night I was having and helped me sleep when my TV was not working.

Plus, if nothing else, you have caused The Governator to once again find a reason to utter the word tumor that doesn't involve Kindergarten Cop. It's a small thing, but in your sad time it made me laugh, and I appreciate that.

Best of luck to you, Ted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home