Bostonia Rantida

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Iron Boots



I was playing Legend of Zelda last night after my boyfriend got home from visiting his family, when the neighbors started stomping around again. I don't mean to complain, really. They're not really loud otherwise, especially not at night, but sometimes it sounds like their normal walking behavior is just stomping. Anyway, I was up in the Sky City, or wherever those chicken-ooccoo things hang out, and I had to use Link's Iron Boots to do something or other, and he says, "I wonder if the upstairs neighbors wear those, too." Anyway, it was semi-funny, and we've all had loud neighbors, but do yours sign for your packages and then keep them safe inside their apartments until you get home? I think I'm going to make those Stomperson kids some Christmas cookies:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home