Bostonia Rantida

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Yay for Gay!

Legislators vote to defeat same-sex marriage ban

A proposed constitutional ban on same-sex marriage was defeated today by a joint session of the Legislature by a vote of 151 to 45, eliminating any chance of getting it on the ballot in November 2008. The measure needed at least 50 votes to advance.


No vote in '08 is a very good thing. Yay for all the Massholes in our sulfur-raining modern Sodom and Gomorrah paradise, with its low divorce rate and high standard of living!

For fun:

Look, Jon, he only reason my wife and I got married in the first place was because it was something gays couldn't do. Our wedding was conceived entirely as a giant homosexual taunt. But now, now the vows I made to my wife seem as shallow and empty as the vows I made to my three previous wives.
-Steven Colbert on The Daily Show, 23 Feb 04

Massachusetts, you are truly for lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home