Bostonia Rantida

Monday, August 06, 2007

Boston/Rox

It's weird, because even now that I live not so very far from it, I never really venture beyond Mass Ave. Why is that? I don't know, but I never go past there.

So, the other morning, my esteemed Piece of Man Ass and I headed out to play some tennis. And we headed to the courts just past Mass Ave on Washington Street. The courts are actually nice -- partially shaded and crack-free (albeit not completely enclosed, which had me running after lost balls here and there). They have "fence nets," which aren't regulation, sure, but which serve their purpose (and keep their tension, I might add).

All in all, nice courts. Sure, there were a couple people sleeping in the part, but let's be honest -- that happens everywhere. Hell, you don't even have to be in a park.

So you may see me crossing Mass Ave a little more often, is all I'm saying. I don't really know why I wasn't before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home