Bostonia Rantida

Monday, January 22, 2007

Silhouette

This isn't really a Boston Rant, but does anyone else notice those damn spastic dancing silhouettes on, say, The Weather Channel's site? Apparently it's an ad for "LowerMyBills.com" (I'm not giving them any traffic because I hate them).

Anyway, they drive me batshit crazy. Much like the animated gif covered myspace profile sent me through match.com a few months ago. Seriously, my eyes were bleeding.

Meanwhile, Boston has finally joined the season of winter, and I'm all right with it. Although it'd be a little nicer if I was bundled up and out skiing instead of walking all over God's half acre of Cambridge to meet up with a "friend" while wearing a skirt and boots ... that walk to Harvard from Central on Saturday night was absolutely killer. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home