Bostonia Rantida

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bradychild

I'm kind of uncomfortable with the implications of the Bradyspawn. Not because they're not married, or the somewhat uncomfortable question of pregnancy right before a breakup (that's right, crazy dudes, keep thinking that all women are out to "trap you"). I don't care about that.

I am just a little put off that, really, athletes have children out of wedlock constantly. I just am not sure why the scrutiny came down so hard on Tommy. Sure, he, like any reasonably intelligent person, should know about Birth Control. But still, that can fail. No, the issues I have ... why Brady? I just feel like he's being held to a higher standard because ... well, you know. And that is just ridiculous. Can't we hold everyone to the same standard about this issue? I mean, really. Anyway, I don't want to think that about this, but it keeps popping into my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home