Bostonia Rantida

Friday, July 25, 2008

Parking Meter Fail

To my disappointment, I couldn't get a better picture of this, but I'll post it anyway.

I went to Nantasket with my friend last weekend and got there early enough to snag a parking meter near the bathhouse. When I went to add some quarters, I realized that the meter wasn't working. My friend got one picture, as did I, but the plastic/glass of the parking meter was so scratched up (from sand, wind, and weather?) that they didn't come out very well. Hopefully, if I post both, you'll be able to get an idea of the hilarity of them.

First hers, from her shiny new phone.



And here's mine, from my less shiny, older phone.



If you can't make it out, it just says, "FAIL." Considering the Fail Blog and Fail Dogs are two of my go-to morning laugh sites and that I love the FAIL meme in general, I must say, it was worth more than a little giggling on my part, though it was partially fueled by crack DD's iced coffee.

Anyway, that's my semi-retarded story du jour. Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bass Man said...

Did you mean LOL Dogs?

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home