Bostonia Rantida

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Back of the Neck

Dear Men of Boston,
This is probably true elsewhere in the world as well, but I really want to share this aesthetic tip with you all. Because at the end of the day, I love you guys. Sure, you may be the drunken asshole at the bar, talking loudly about the Sox sometimes, but I like the passion! You rail! Rail against the Yankee bastards! Get to it!

Anyway, you guys ... you really need to do something about the backs of your necks. You cannot go the entire 4-6 weeks, or however long you go between haircuts, without shaving the back of your neck. Actually, it will often PROLONG the amount of time between haircuts because it will look so neat all shaved! I know this is a tough place to shave. I used to do it occasionally for the men in my immediate family back when I was in high school, but I only realized recently what a huge difference it makes when I saw so many fuzzy necks on the T, on the street, at the bars.

So guys: if you have a special lady, get her to shave the back of your neck. If you don't have one, maybe you can get a couple mirrors set up and tentatively do it; maybe you can make a deal with your roommate and never speak of it; maybe you can just go get a quick shave at that little barber shop for a couple bucks -- whatever. Just do it, and do it soon. You will look all fresh and all clean, clean, and seriously, it does make a difference. Happy shaving, boys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

I'm all about the manscaping. Well put.

3:22 AM  
Blogger BR said...

Hey, I wrote this out of love. It really makes a HUGE difference, guys.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Local Spice said...

It's all a matter of how we raise our children these days, or how to intervene in the upbringing of those born to stupid parents.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home