Bostonia Rantida

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's Balmy Again!

Last night I trekked out to Kohl's via the Orange Line and a rather lengthy walk. It's nice to know that the sidewalks on 16 are so pleasant (that was sarcasm, folks).

Anyway, I bought about a hundred bucks worth of stuff (six items in all ... not too shabby), and then made the trek back. And I gotta tell you, it was the nicest walk, save the crappily-shoveled-if-at-all sidewalks on the way, that I've had in ages. Why? It was practically balmy out. I was in my snappy (tear-away, fine) pants, a long sleeved T-shirt, and my puffy camouflage vest, and I felt great!

Let's hope that the weather continues in this direction ... I'm ready for my flip flops ... and you bet your ass I'll be wearing them when everyone else is still wearing scarves! Yeah, I'm that guy. Dress for the way you experience the weather, not the way everyone else does, I always say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home