Bostonia Rantida

Friday, September 26, 2008

Argyle Friends!

Yesterday I wore argyle socks that kind of match my one argyle sweater. Knee socks. Fun. I ended up walking home, and while I was on Boylston, I saw another girl in knee high argyles. I had on sunglasses, so I watched surreptitiously, quite amused. When she got a little closer, she smiled at me, and I smiled back. They were smiles of glee and amusement and camaraderie. It was kind of awesome.

I was smiling for the next two blocks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bass Man said...

I had the same experience on the bus last week.

Mind you, I don't have the legs for knee socks, but the very cute young girl next to me had an LG Dare cellphone as well. It wasn't much to build a relationship on though. There was a brief smile and then she threw on her earphones so she could properly ignore me.

She was too old for me anyways.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home