Bostonia Rantida

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spare Change Guy Wants to Roll One With Me

I bought this Princeton shirt from Target because it was cheap, I like shirts with writing, and I basically planned to wear it backwards because I was amused by the enormous "P" on it before I realized it was not actually the front. VoilĂ :



Anyway, before I altered it so it didn't look like I was wearing it backward, I wore it the right way. And as I was cutting through the cCommon, I realized that Spare Change Guy was on my path. And so I was treated to a strange snippet of one-sided conversation:

Did you go to Princeton? Do you smoke ... weed?


This was a couple weeks back, now, and I find it no less bizarre than when it occurred.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

I totally thought that photo might have been you, and was going to say why in heaven did you crop out the ass.

But i'm guessing it's one of them "stock photos."

3:16 PM  
Blogger BR said...

Ha, yes, it's from Target. I would never do that to you, Kenny Boy.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home